Saturday, January 9, 2010

im KNoe its Kinda LatE..But HAppy BIrthdAY..ahahhah

huhuh..
finally im 18..that does mean anything for me??..yeah its totally meaningful to me..
im no longer a boy(thats one of my fwen said..its true ea??)..haahaha..so what am i???..erm,,,lets juz skip that question for a while..




me and my mum had celebrated our birthdays(my mum birthday is 9 january,,one day after me)early..we had lunch at pizza hut..my mom treats..hehehe..of course i have no money for this month coz im not schooling anymore..thats fine to me.im  become very22 excited to had lunch at pizza..its was a very2 long time since the last time i ate at pizza..if i dont get it wrong..the last time was when my sista treat us..that was when i got straight As for my PMR(also hOPing the same at SPM amiN~)..




erm,,to my fwens..thanks for the all you good wish..so grateful to have friends like u all(what im talking ea??)..so many msg and wall post at facebook  for my happy birthday wish..thanks all u guy..althought there is still someone who does not know about this date..erm,,neve mind..




present???..it seems only cute fatin amirah will give me rm5 topup..thats is nice yaa..thats ok..coz soon i will earn ps3 BACK!!!..YA-HA!!!..thats is so fun..sOOn,,my uPcoming days wiLl not Be so boRing yaaa..hahaha..




erm,,i Think thats all fRom me foR this post..about the question??..who am i???..hurmm,, i think i am the person who trying to be the better person to ur all,no matter in what aspect u all think i am,no matter what are the situation,no matter u like me or the opposite..im will do ma best ya..Ya-HA!!!..




ok..i had to go..coz i want to watch my favourite anime.EYESHIELD 21..hehee..have a happy days..salam~
YA-HA!!!...

8 comments:

fatin amirah said...

hahha.taik nin.weh marin xleh nk to4 agy,hujan lebat kt umah ak.arini ah ak g.hakhak

VerTICal SUnriSE said...

kah3...xpe2..maseh ea tlg to4 kat ak..

Anonymous said...

epi bday ar kt mu syed!!!tue dh mu...tahniah ar sbb btuko dri budok kpd lelaki matang..

VerTICal SUnriSE said...

hehe..maseh2 kk..tu ah..bkn snang ak nk brubah ea..

wafazmi said...

epi bday syed..kat fcbook xdop pon notifiction bday mu..plek ak..kalo x lame dh ak wish...hidup eyeshield.yeahhaha

VerTICal SUnriSE said...

hoho..yeke..ahu ah 2..xpe2..thanks ea..hhhahaha.btol3..idup eyeshield..YA-HA!!!(hiruma style)

triogeng said...

hepi besday....
huhu..

VerTICal SUnriSE said...

thanks