Wednesday, March 24, 2010

this post is untitled.

first of all..im done watching this cool movie..SHERLOCK HOLMES..its very immense you know..althougt the protagonist is not handsome as the character it should be..but its still cool..i suggest you to have look at these movie wil ya..



damn isn't it..its been a very long time since i update my black new header blog(i hope you guys like it)..
so..i don't have anything to say anymore for this end to-be post..


im sad??..nope..i was sad..but you know.every moment in our life we had bitter and sweet taste in our life..and thats what we called a true life..so,,im hoping every thing that had occur to me has it very own goods that only my almighty GOD know what is the best for me..


so,,i think thats all from me..im not quit blogging for sure...but maybe im not blogging for about some times..its hard to say that i rather say im will update next...but when??..its only me know when it will be..so..goodluck to you all...wait for my next update(if you dare)..hahaha..

 

btw,,have a look to this official music video of OWL CITY
(which is im so freaks about..hahahaha)...funnny lolz..this song is really have a deep meaning thought..haha..don't ask me too about that..juz sit back and have the SOUL of the song..=)




ASSALAMUALAIKUMWARAHMATULLAHIWABARAKATUH


4 comments:

fatin amirah said...

heheh...;D

akhrnya impian ak nk tgk cter dri mu hampr jadi knyataan
hahak.

thx weh!=D

VerTICal SUnriSE said...

hahaha,,,

akhirnye..tp nampaknye arini pon cam xleh je..kah3..btw..tgk jelah gane2 pon.hehe

Yoyoh said...

sombongggggggg

Anonymous said...

I'll right away grasp your rss as I can't to find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or newsletter service.
Do you have any? Please let me recognize in order that I may subscribe.
Thanks.

Here is my homepage; howtosetupawebsiteeasily.info